Thank you for choosing to stay at the Station Hotel
Due to the ongoing global pandemic we have made some changes to our Hotels service delivery keeping in mind the health and safety of our Guests and our team members. We have summarized below procedures that we are requesting our Guests to follow during their stay.
Check in & Check out:
- Upon entering the hotel there are hand sanitizing stations for your use, please use them before coming to reception.
- You may need to queue to check in and we would ask you to use the markings provided or wait at the foyer until you are able to enter.
- Payment will either be taken on booking your reservation or on arrival at the hotel and a credit or debit card will be required for any room charges. We will charge your card for any Food & Beverage consumed at the Hotel ourselves based on the signed cheques. An email address will be required at check in for us to issue a receipt for your stay.
- You will receive your sanitized key card and room Card from a member of the team, please leave this key in the Glass Bowl at reception on checkout.
- Perspex screens are in place but that will not detract from our welcoming and friendly approach towards all of our guests.
- To get to your room please be mindful of the guidance around the hotel and the lift protocol of only 1 room per journey.
- Please if possible only use the lift to go up.
- Please keep to the left in Corridors and when using the stairs
- You will receive an email after your stay asking for feedback, please let us know if there is anything we can improve for your next stay.
- Your Room has been fully cleaned and sanitized as per our strict H&S policy.
- Any Room cleaning during the stay will be limited as we would not want our team members to enter your Room to avoid any cross contamination.
- You will notice that a few regular items have been removed from the room like, toiletries, pads, pens and extra pillows etc. this has been done to further reduce the risk of spreading of the virus. If you need the bin to be emptied, just tie the bin bag and keep it outside the Room and let us know, we will knock on your door and keep a fresh bin bag outside your Room and take the filled one away.
- If you need any fresh towels / linen, keep the dirty ones outside and let us know, a fresh set will be provided to you.
- If you require use of a hairdryer, please let us know and a sanitized hair dryer will be delivered to you.
- Your TV remote control has been fully sanitized prior to your stay and will be done again after you leave.
- The Bistro will be reopened for Breakfasts from 7am – 9.30am please adhere to social distancing measures and book your time with reception in the evening.
- A grab and go breakfast is also available each morning from reception. Please order the evening before.
- There are some tables in the Lounge adhering to social distancing that you can sit at for evening Meals should the restaurant be busy
- Dinner Menu will be Available Mon – Fri from 5.30pm till 8.30pm
- Please contact reception to place your order & book a time.
- Tea and coffee can be collected from our reception coffee station for you to make in your bedroom.
- Only 1 Guest will be allowed at the bar at any one time
- Please stand on the Markings on the Floor as per social distancing
- Drinks can be ordered at the Bar then picked up from collection point
- Drinks can also be ordered via room service
- No standing at the Bar
- Please adhere to the social distancing and follow the Guidelines
- A tea and coffee station is located at reception, please help yourself to sachets and disposable cups.
- Please make as much use of the sanitizing stations spread across the Hotel, the doors will be kept open as much as possible to avoid any contact but please sanitize or wash your hands after touching lift buttons or door handles.
- Only guests from the same bedroom may use the lift at any one time.
- We are dedicated to providing a safe and confident stay for our guests and have put in many measures to ensure the safety of our guests and our team. We thank you for your co-operation in these difficult times and look forward to welcoming you to the Station Hotel.